Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Entry #4

     Today was a short day. I'd like to say unfortunately, but I got a huge haul of Pokemon and have time to set up for an even bigger expedition tomorrow! All I can say about today is that DJ Ben was playing the Hoenn Sound on the radio and super rare Pokemon couldn't keep their hands off me! I managed to snag every one of the rare Hoenn Pokemon I didn't already have. Tomorrow's schedule shows it will be playing Sinnoh Sound, so maybe I'll fill up my Sinnoh Pokedex as well?



New Pokedex Entry
#311 - Plusle
Cheering Pokemon - Electric Type
Height 1'04" - Weight 9.3lbs
"It absorbs electricity from telephone poles. It shorts out its body to create crackling noises."

New Pokedex Entry
#312 - Minun
Cheering Pokemon - Electric Type
Height 1'04"  - Weight 9.3lbs
"Exposure to electricity from MINUN and PLUSLE promotes blood circulation and relaxes muscles."

New Pokedex Entry
#293 - Whismur
Whisper Pokemon - Normal Type
Height 2'00"  - Weight 35.9lbs
"If it sense danger, it scares the foe by crying out with the volume of a jet-plane engine."

New Pokedex Entry
#263 - Zigzagoon
TinyRaccoon Pokemon - Normal Type
Height 1'04"  - Weight 38.6lbs
"It gets interested in everything, which is why it zigs and zags. It is good at finding items."

New Pokedex Entry
#296 - Makuhita
Guts Pokemon - Fighting Type
Height 3'03"  - Weight 190.5lbs
"It toughens up by slamming into thick trees over and over. It gains a sturdy body and dauntless spirit."

New Pokedex Entry
#322 - Numel
Numb Pokemon - Fire/Ground Type
Height 2'04"  - Weight 52.9lbs
"The flaming magma it stores in the hump on its back is the source of its tremendous power."

New Pokedex Entry
#325 - Spoink
Bounce Pokemon - Psychic Type
Height 2'04"  - Weight 67.5lbs
"It bounces around on its tail to keep its heart pumping. It carries a pearl from CLAMPERL on its head."

     After catching those, I thought I'd go prepare for tomorrow's catch. However, an alarm I had set told me I should hurry up and catch Farfetch'd before it was gone. I knew I wouldn't be able to wait until tomorrow so I quickly flew to Ecruteak and caught one on Route 38. It really wasn't very hard at all!

New Pokedex Entry
#083 - Farfetch'd
Wild Duck Pokemon - Normal/Flying Type
Height 2'07"  - Weight 33.1lbs
"If anyone tries to disturb where the essential plant stalks grow, it uses its own stalk to thwart them."

     After that, it really was time to throw in the Pokemon catching towel and call it a day. It wasn't a bad haul in the least and I'm hoping that by using the rest of my day to prepare for tomorrow I'll be able to get up to 20 more Pokemon (if I'm really lucky)! I'll let it be a surprise, but it is a whole bunch of hard work, so I hope it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment